- Monday: Lunch: Asian salad with roasted carrots and a fruit mix. Dinner: Spagetti squash with ground turkey and tomato sauce, served with green beans.
- Tuesday: Lunch: Asian salad(Day 2), with sweet potatoes and an orange. Dinner: Pork fajitas, rice.
- Wednsday: Lunch: Rice, sweet potato, fruit bowl. Dinner: Chicken, rice, and southwestern salad.
- Thursday: Lunch: Southwestern salad, fruit mix and roasted carrots. Dinner: Pork chops, rice and sweet potatos.
- Friday: Lunch: Healthy choice frozen dinner(not the best thing but when there is nothing else) Fruit mix. Dinner: Pizza 😉
- Saturday: Lunch: Healthy choice and an apple. Dinner: Possibly out to eat, or whatever seem yummy this night.
- Breakfast: I always eat one of two things for breakfast, either oatmeal with fruit or eggs with vegetables so whatever I have time for or feel like cooking usually wins.
*My fruit bowl this week is made up of pineapple, grapes, and strawberries. Then I bought bananas, apples, and oranges.
Today is a rest day, even though I was busy for most of the day, I ran The Haunted half this weekend and it was a blast! I will have a full race re-cap on Monday and there will be pictures.
I will also be posting my workout plan for the week and starting my thirty days of Jillian Michaels. I also want to incorporate pilates in my day to day workouts as well. I really want to increase the amount of strength work that I do so that I can be more efficent in burning fat and feel more aligned when I do my long runs, the biggest thing I learned from this weekend is that my strength training needs to increase drastically.
Anyone else have a fun Sunday prep night?