I have been loving this song lately! When I have 0.5-1.0 mile left of my run I have been turning off my Audiobook and playing this song on repeat. It’s been a great way to end my run’s.
Six more days left of my Whole 30 and then I have been contemplating doing a second Whole 30. I have been feeling really great and have lost 8 pounds without feeling like I am restricting calories. I have missed eating all the fun Valentines Day treats though. This Valentines Day I found this funny picture on ifunny, if I could buy this I would!
I am getting just a bit quicker, it’s nice to see my hard work pay off and to actually see some improvements in my time! My goal is to average at least a 7:30 minute mile by the end of the year, is that too radical?
My workouts for this week:
- Monday: XT fifty minutes, rode my bike to work five miles each way, total of ten miles and 25 minutes each way. It was cold but nice to get my bike out!
- Tuesday: Nine mile run down Big Cottonwood Canyon, I LOVE running down hill, I prefer it to everything else. Avg pace 8:50 min/mile.
- Wednesday: Eight mile run, don’t know where I am going to run at yet
- Thursday: XT Bike ride to work and Yoga
- Friday: Three mile run (easy pace)
- Saturday: Twenty Mile run, I’m really nervous for this run.
- Sunday: XT (yoga and some ab work).
- Total miles: 40
I was supposed to run four miles Monday and then five Tuesday but I combined them to run nine Tuesday so that I could have three rest day’s this week since I am running twenty miles and my legs have been really sore this week.
In other news I have my consultation for my tattoo today after work, I am so excited to see what they have to say!
I hope you all have an amazing Wednesday!