I have been really missing yoga lately, so I browsed around Groupon and found a great deal for a one-month unlimited yoga/barre class pass to Mountain Yoga they are located in Sandy, Utah. I have been to two yoga classes, one was a Hot Vinyassa-flow, and the other was a Core 40 class- Wind Sequence, and one Barre class and I am planning to go to another Barre class tonight. I have loved all of the classes I have taken so far my favorite though has been the Wind Sequence class, It was really relaxing and challenging at the same time and I left the studio feeling really relaxed. The Barre class was also a favorite for me I would love to be able to keep doing both regularly.
- Monday: Three miles easy running with a 60 minute Barre class
- Tuesday: Rest, I was sooo sore from Barre, every muscle had been invited to that class.
- Wednesday: Six miles on treadmill, with 75 min. of Hot Vinyassa yoga.
- Thursday: Rest
- Friday: Core 40 Hot yoga, wind sequence 90 min. class, It was an amazing class!
- Saturday: Rest
- Sunday: 20 miles, I didn’t know if this run was going to happen or not but I am very happy it did!
- Total miles: 29, I was supposed to run 40 but my long run felt great so as long as I am progressing without injury!