Welcome to RunningonChange! My name is Brooke and one of my greatest passions is running. I have been active since I was a kid playing, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, softball etc… in high school I played soccer and lacrosse and during the summers our soccer team would train with the cross country team but I never really picked up on running competitively until I was in my twenties.
Ragnar Wasatch Back 2013(I am the second one to the left)
- Draper Days 5K Time 31:28
- Run for More 5K Time 30:31
- Provo City Marathon Time 5+ hours (Broke my pinky toe night before the race 😦 )
- Ragnar Wasatch Back 2013 (The best relay race ever)
- Moonlight Midnight Half Marathon Time 3 hr and 15 minutes
- Riverton Hospital 5K Time: 28:18
- Provo Halloween Half Marathon ( Time soon to come )
Running has been my go to stress relief/weight loss tool and it is something that I have become really passionate about. Two years ago I embarked on what will be one of the best decisions I have ever made I joined weight watchers and lost 70 pounds. Running was the one thing that carried me through that difficult time in my life, it was my go to activity to make sure that I stayed on track with my weight loss and eventually it became my addiction. I love to eat healthy, but I have my bad days sometimes.
Picture of my broken toe the day before my marathon(feet are gross, mine as a runner are evern worse sorry that you all have to look at that)
I’m excited to be starting my very first blog and am open to suggestions or questions, by email is firstname.lastname@example.org